3rt92-Lionel - NEW YORK CENTRAL F-3 DIESEL No. 2354 ABA Unit - Used
Standard features of each A units includes:
- Dark and light gray painted shell with white lettering and strips.
- Functional front coupler with a non-operating rear coupler.
- Illuminated headlight and number boards.
- Two metal ladder steps on the rear of the frame plus metal steps on each truck.
- Dual two-piece ornamental horns.
- General Motors decal near the rear door plus a New York Central decal on the front.
Unique features of each A unit are:
- Powered A unit contains dual motors with Magnetraction and a three-position E-unit.
- Non-powered A unit includes the functional horn. This was a change compared to the prior 2344 NYC F-3 which contained the functional horn in the powered unit